Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Idling...

The Light was Green

Light was Red

Light Stayed Amber, for the Longest Time

He Always Said “I’m Late” – Now He Is

Dot. Dot. Dot.

Silly epitaphs are running through my head. Humorous scratchings across headstones. Can’t say why they’re there, one after the other. Maybe it’s the same as humming a tune: after the umpteenth hum-through, changing the words for a bit of play. I’m just wiped, after this day at work. My mind’s being playful. Craving play. Want to do more of my NaNo plot. Want to go to Protag. Belatedly, to say Thanks to Tasha for her congrats re my mercenary’ism. ‘Isssm. And say “I like that” – at least that – for Miss Bolsheviki’s Skin Deep Damage, and her latest for Mage Hunting. And read – anything.

But there’s still work here. And I shouldn’t even be idling in my blog.

No comments: