Thursday, September 23, 2010

Antici'pation

Canada Post delivered my very own Royal Mail packet Wednesday morning! Air mailed from the U.K. and halfway ‘round the world in Vancouver inside two weeks. Inside my very own packet, stickered with its Customs Declaration signed by T Hirst of Hirst Publishing: Tricia Heighway’s Paddytum.


About a very special teddy bear, and the man who needs him.
I'm saying no more: don't want to ruin it for myself.

Tricia is Tasha Noble, one of the nicest people I’ve met in the writers’ workshop-playground that is Protagonize. Paddytum began on Protagonize: I remember fondly the wonderful installments Tasha treated us to. That feels so very long ago now. Paddytum found a publisher, you see.

And now I have my very own copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos :) My blog post, with piccies, about the launch is here: http://wp.me/pDhT3-I

And there's a lovely review here (best one yet) http://wp.me/p15nu9-l Don't worry. There aren't any spoilers.

Burndtree said...

Glad you liked 'em, Tasha!
I loved your Paddytum Launch post, too :D