Saturday, March 13, 2010

No Humourous Words Follow


Pollen. No humourous words follow. I've sat here long minutes now, tapping false starts intended to follow Pollen. I like humour. Even to over-play with it. Humour lifts, the why, obviously.

Enough of that. Time's wasting. DayJob's kept me all week from all the truly important things. Writing. Play. Family, oh'yeah.

Blog'spots work again. Good t'see. I have to file a retraction of sorts: the Access Denied issue actually appears now more a local sickness, not any sort of cyber-pandemic. I found the link I based part of my assumptions on in last week's History and tracked a bit: a Canadian blogger posted her Access Denied cry for help on Google UK's Support forum. I put 2 and 2 together and made 5 from that; and from a UK blogger suffering Access Denied woes in late February seemingly caused by a...uh, a widget, perhaps in Internet explorer 8. The aforementioned Canadian blogger is based in British Columbia. Telus, ISP to so many here in British Columbia, yes, has addressed, if not corrected, et cetera. I do love a puzzle sometimes. Only wish I could pay the rent playing with puzzles.

No comments: