Thursday, March 4, 2010

Waiting...Day...Twooo

Well, last night started out a soothing evening. Billy Connolly setting out for the Northwest Passage. A documentary series on the great Mekong beginning. Both shows on Vancouver's Knowledge Network. On PBS, KCTS out of Seattle, The National Parks: America's Best Idea.

I'd started writing something first thing yesterday morning. Enthusiastically went at it. Then the workday happened: it used me up. So I finished up last night recharging on teevee documentaries, and doodling little mindmaps: drawing bits of the movies playing in my head that make up the stories and ideas I'd like to write.

It seems to work, this exercising the other, not-as-used-up parts of my brain. I figure mindmapping still counts as pre-writing.



Did intend to post some two-week-old pix of my local cherry trees already in bloom. Stuff’s been getting in my way for almost two weeks now, though. Same last night. Blogger, every 'blogsite' connected to it, all went cryptically inaccessible last night.

403
Forbidden You were denied access because:
Access denied by access control list:


What’ever.

I could go elsewhere in the triple-w matrix just fine. Figured the issue just a problem with Blogger and its relateds. Emailed the draft to myself, for posting today: figured the problem would be resolved by morn, and I’d post from work when the time was right.

Right happens to be the end of another work day.




Two weeks ago, this. One side of the street sees just a bit more warming sun during the day. I’d been waiting for this. The annual return, and winter almost past.

No comments: