Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Work...March 11th's 4-Letter Word

Not reeeally worked up, naaah, not seriously. March 11 of The 2009 Protagonists' Diary was open, no takers yet, and not thru most of the afternoon. I had an experiment running in my background and decided, sudden'like, I'd try and go for it. Of course, tho, trying this from that 4-letter place I knew from the get'go might in the very next work-related tick'tock simply be impossible.

It was.

Day's end before I could visit Protag again. March 11 done, by then. A glimpse inside ElshaHawk's day. A teacher's-eye view of a little of moving day tumult at school. The kinda patient seeming teacher any of us might call ourselves lucky to have holding our hand in our formative years.

My day's experiment ready. Only must figure out some very date-specific...stuff. Written about March 11 for March 11, it is a diary entry, after all.

Really, today's outcome is one of the reasons why I return to Protag, again and again. For the writing, well, yeah. Doing mine and reading others'. And for that sense o'community in the cold old wold. Again — well, yeah! Today, the reminder also for the lessons in craft sure to pop up. Those mind-stretching exercises I do like.

Naturally occurring neuro-chemical buzzz...mmm.

No comments: