Sunday, June 14, 2009

All's Fair in War and Nightmare

Let's call this multi-taskin', shall we, yesss.
Jotting down this.
Letting the radio gently recharge me.
And every other moment taking a moment to take out a resurrected orc I've managed to trap at his re-spawn spot.
While Avira updates anti-virus definitions. If 'defs' is what Avira calls those update files. I was using Norton for so long that I refer to all anti-virus updates, whether it's Norton, or CA, or MacAfee, or Avira...as 'defs'.

Radio softly playing CISL radio. That's a Yeah, A.M. radio, and not a thing wrong with that. Everything from Edith Piaf to Elton John. Neil Young's next up, they're saying.

Playing Orcs and Elves on Nintendo DS. Finished the game on Normal last week. Trying another play-thru on Nightmare difficulty setting. Died more re-doing the first rooms of the Entrance Hall than in the entire game on Normal. Orcs and were-rats respawn, y'see. Eventually figured out where to place myself at my advantage, so they can't surround and hack me down, and where I can take them one after the other.

Now I'm turning their respawning to my advantage. Trapped an orc as he respawns. As long as I can dance with him, carefully. Killing him is worth 11 xp, every time. Thanks to him I'm leveling up my character. Level 5, already. Hey, all's fair in war and nightmare.

No comments: