Saturday, July 18, 2009

QuickJot - Sat, July 18 '09

Groceries done. Not a chance for thinking about what to blog about...about. Funny. Managed a blog post every day this past workweek. Actual little essay'like things. Started them in the mornings. Jotted down jottings, while at work, every chance I got during work, in between...moments in between...um, doing the job. I'm rambling. I've got writing to do, even Saturday, when I'd rather go play, or something. I'm still rambling.

My add to Bolsheviki's Mage Hunting: I have notes, puzzle pieces, and I want to do that, this afternoon. If I put it together right, then post it tonight, and she'll have it for reading Sunday, UK morning.

Wanna check out Protag, naturally. For anything. For everything. Protag's still this huge part of my every day. Never want it to stop. Feels like it's a party that never ends. Even the workshops, that feel like schooldays.

Have got more of these weekend chores to do...mumble. Need a haircut. 30 degrees C on Friday in Vancouver, and I need to shed some insulation, or the core could melt in its brain-pan — I might lose data.

Wanna pre-write re GodSeed Vector, again. Am in a sci-fi frame of mind. Prob'ly all these specials about Apollo 11. Wonder what's on Space, tonight? Space: next week's gonna be wonderful! Torchwood...Children of earth. Episodes every weeknight, 7 pm.
And Doctor Who...Planet of The Dead, next Saturday night.
Must tell Bolsheviki.

GodSeed needs some googling about for paintings re the Annunciation. Angels possessing mortals. Found some German philosopher...stuff. Notes are where? And those nasty Zirks. What are they? What do they need? How do they feed? Get all that and I get how to stop 'em dead! Febin's written lots I needta catch up on. TAS...not so much, recently. Where are ya, TAS?

No comments: