Sunday, December 4, 2011

Charlie Brown Theme (Array Mbira)



I wrote last night. After dinner and friends and over-analyzing someone's American Beauty dvd. I wrote when I got home. I only planned on jotting something, anything. Xbox 360 and Mass Effect lay waiting. Instead, I wrote. Early into Sunday morn, because I could. And...stuff had connected in my brain and it felt like there was no stopping me.

I'm careful not to get in my own way when all my lights are flashing green. I didn't stop me.

Turns out it was Space Week over on Marc's Daily Writing Practice. LAST WEEK. I felt as if I had missed the last ship away. So I wrote him a little something about how I felt about that. IT WAS FUN writing it, too.

---

I'm restarting Revisitor. POV's wrong. I started into it with less idea than Snoopy exactly what the Big Music's all about. It's kinda important I know, at least.

To keep me in the mood for reworking it, and to return me to the right mood, y'know, during the work week, I've picked this reminder, this moodifyin' version of the Charlie Brown theme.

It's being played on an array mbira. Picture the African mbira, plucky thumb piano, flying to California and having a makeover.

No comments: